James L. Noller Safety Center
15160 Jackson Road
Rancho Murieta, CA 95683
916 • 354 • 8509
Public hours of operation:
10:00am - 2:00pm
Monday and Wednesday (excluding holidays)
The Rancho Murieta service area was assigned to the South Bureau in December 2008. The approximately 5000 residents can call or visit the Safety Center with their non-emergency questions or concerns. The Rancho Murieta Safety Center is operated in cooperation with Rancho Murieta Security.
The Safety Center is staffed by Sheriff Volunteers (VIPS) and an Office Manager. Some of the services provided by South Bureau are as follows.
- Reporting of non-emergency crimes
- Advise about neighborhood concerns or quality of life issues
- Child and adult fingerprinting for safety
- Community event participation
- Vacation residential/business checks by VIPS and Patrol Deputies
- Access to crime prevention programs
A monthly newsletter is published with Crime Prevention tips, Sheriff’s Department programs, Crime stats, and other articles of interest to the communities that we serve.
Join Our Team
Locate Your Local Office