Affairs, Facilities Management, Budgetary Operations
711 G Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Public hours of operation:
8:00am - 4:30pm
Monday - Friday, excluding holidays.
- Administers the monitoring, invoicing, and receipt of $139
million budgeted revenues and reimbursements.
- Monitors, evaluates, and reports all fiscal activities of the
- Provides primary accounting functions and accounting support
to other divisions as necessary.
- Provides fiscal, statistical, and cost accounting analysis.
- Prepares all SB 90 reimbursement claims.
- Researches, prepares and submits new SB 90 mandate test claims.
- Coordinates all repairs and building modifications for Sheriff's
- Submits all building modifications for Sheriff's facilities
to county during budget process.
- Coordinates the development and administration of a $239 million
- Serves as the primary point of contact for matters to be heard
before the Board of Supervisors.