- Minimum of 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Minimum POST PELLETB T-Score of 42
- Valid CA Driver's License and vehicle insurance
- No FELONY Convictions
- No adult criminal convictions in past 5 years
- Complete all elements of the Physical Ability Test in 3 minutes 30 seconds or less
Additional documentation required once accepted into the Academy:
- California Department of Justice Live Scan Fingerprint Screening.
- A signed medical clearance from a physician stating the applicant is able to participate in the Academy physical conditioning program.
- California Department of Motor Vehicle Driver’s License/Identification Card Information Request to show proof of a valid unrestricted driver license. Note: The on-line driver record is not an official document and will not be accepted.
- High school diploma, G.E.D or applicable college diploma/transcripts.
- Proof of medical/automobile insurance (for duration of training).
[Return to Academy Home Page]
Join Our Team
Locate Your Local Office