- All applicants must be a minimum of 18 years of age on the test date.
- All PELLETB and Physical Ability Test dates will be listed on the SSD website. Applicants must register and RSVP that they will be attending the test date.
- Pre-Employment Questionnaires will be provided to all non-affiliate applicants on exam days and must be completed and returned to staff prior to leaving the exam site.
- Applicants obtaining a T-Score of 42 or higher will continue onto the next step and those applicants with a T-score of 41 or lower will be allowed to start the testing process over for future Academies.
- Staff will review submitted Pre-Employment Questionnaires of those with a T-Score of 42 or higher and selected applicants will be invited to an oral interview.
- The most-desirable applicants based on the selection process will be selected to attend the Academy. These candidates will be notified by telephone or email.
- Those who do not pass the selection process will be notified by mail.
NOTE: Every attempt has been made to update the information contained herein. However there are always unforeseen testing/selection related process changes that occur. For that reason, we encourage all applicants to contact staff directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) before attending listed test dates, traveling great distances for listed test dates and/or verifying application and testing deadlines.
[Return to Academy Home Page]
Join Our Team
Locate Your Local Office