The North, Central, and South Service Centers are closed to public access until further notice as a precautionary measure in an effort to mitigate unnecessary exposure to the COVID-19 Virus. On-line reporting and Live Scan by appointment is still available.
While our Service Centers are temporarily closed to public access, our field patrol deputies will continue to respond to emergency and non-emergency calls for service. We recognize our Service Center Volunteers provide a valuable service to our communities, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- If you have an emergency situation and need immediate Sheriff’s Deputy response due to a life threatening situation or an in progress crime, please call 9-1-1.
- If you would like to file an on-line report, please go to “On-Line Reporting”
- Social visits will be reinstated at both Correctional facilities, at the Main Jail and Rio Cosumnes Correctional Center.
- Face coverings shall be required by all members of the public who enter the facility to do business on the non-secure side.
- Social Visits will be allowed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Visitors will be screened for temperature at the front counter as they pass through the magnetometer.
- No more than two social visitors per inmate.
- No more than two inmates social visiting per side/floor.
- Visitors will schedule their visit and, if able, be sent directly to the floor for a visit. We will no longer run groups of visitors.
- Please clean between inmates visiting.
Please refer to the links below for additional information:
Main Jail Inmate Visitation
RCCC Inmate Visitation
- Live Scan Offices Open (appointment scheduling can be found at https://www.sacsheriff.com; Services; Live Scan or Live Scan Scheduler)
- The Live Scan office located at 2101 Hurley Way, Sacramento is open and available by appointment only.
- The Live Scan office located at 2897 Kilgore Road, Rancho Cordova is open and available by appointment only.
- The Live Scan office located at 7000 65th Street. Sacramento is open and available by appointment only.
Sacramento County Superior Courts
Hurley Service Center
- Facial coverings are required to enter the building for all services (parking/towing, CCW, and live scan).
- The Live Scan office located at 2101 Hurley Way will be available by appointment only.
- Parking and Towing Enforcement are open. Appointments for faster service can be arranged by calling (916) 876-6641. Effective July 1, 2020, Parking and Towing Enforcement will no longer accept cash payments (credit card and money orders only).
- Vehicle repossessions can now be processed at 2101 Hurley Way by the Parking and Towing Enforcement Unit.
- Civil Bureau front counter will be closed until further notice. All documents can be placed in the drop box located outside the public access door (Eviction paperwork will not be processed at this time). Any question’s concerning the civil process should be directed to (916) 875-2665.
- The CCW Unit is open to the public and has returned to normal operation. Due to COVID-19, all persons entering the building at 2101 Hurley Way, Sacramento, CA, are required to wear a facial mask that covers the nose and mouth. You will not be permitted access to enter the building if you are not wearing a face covering.
The Sheriff’s Office understands that many of these closures create an inconvenience but at this time these precautionary measures are essential to the health and safety of our employees and the citizens we serve.
Join Our Team
Locate Your Local Office